WLD | Server History
The Server was launched properly on 1st May 2019. Since then, we have added over 20 mods, including map mods, traders, weapon packs, clothing packs and more. We also launched our second server on the Deer Isle map on the 18th May 2019.
Vision and Goals
WLD | Vision and Goals
Our ultimate goal is to run a community run server. We take all feedback and suggestions seriously, no matter how big or small. We want this server to be a beacon of community but also to be a truly unique experience for DayZ. We strongly encourage clan and group play and will be tailoring and tweaking the server to accommodate that. We will include clan/group packages, bases, starter kits and more. We plan to create a dedicated custom map to include more spawns (Along the full coastline), helicopter crash sites, full safezones camps, a central community hub to interact, a Peer-2-Peer trading system, high risk, high reward PVP zones and so much more.
WLD | Community
Once the server is populated, we will run events for the community. These will be community decided and community made events, and will be events such as finding loot stashes, capturing custom bases for high tier loot, king of the hill events and more. We also have a Discord, so feel free to join that. We hope our server can meet your needs!
WLD | Mods
We run many mods, to allow for a more immersive DayZ Experience. Our server will automatically keep mods updated once they are updated in the Steam Workshop, so you don’t have to worry about outdated mods.
* Community Framework – A dependency framework for allowing the use of community made mods
* Build Anywhere – Allows you to build inside of buildings and virtually anywhere else
* Inventory+ – Allows you to move with your inventory open
* VanillaPlusPlus – A Map which shows your position and allows you to create 2D and 3D markers on the map
* CodeLock – Allows you to add a 4 digit code lock to your base doors
* Unlimited Stamina – Allows you to sprint and jump forever without penalising you
* WeaponReduxPack – Adds previously removed weapons into DayZ
* SummerChernarus – Adds a more vibrant and greener Chernarus
* Trader – Adds Traders at Green Mountain and Kumyrna which gives the ability to buy and sell virtually all items, including vehicles
* Cl0uds Military Gear – Adds many different backpacks, vests, plate carriers, balaclavas, and military clothing with 12 unique camos
* PartyMe – Allows the Ability to Group up in a party of 5 Members
* Durable Suppressors – Suppressors degrade 5 times slower than normal
* Quieter Suppressors – Reduced Aggro distance on Infected when firing a weapon with a suppressor
* BaseBuildingPlus – Introduces more base building elements, snapping, and a humanity system
* Base Decoration Mods – Adds Gun Cabinets, Gun Rack, Fridge and Containers to store weapons and items in
* Bullet Stacks – Adds Stacked bullets, allowing you to carry more ammo
* GAZ Truck has been added
* Advanced Weaponry Added
* CPBWeapons Added
WLD | Custom Locations
We are in the process of implementing custom locations in order to make your experience more immersive starting with Camp Wilderness, which serves as a community hud in a central location of the map.